2018 was a crazy year! I’ve been so busy that I don’t have the time for leisure anymore. Hopefully, 2019 will be a better year!
I think I’ve been a reading slump for the whole year. That’s bad, right?
I originally set 25 books to read for this year, but I’m short for 10 books 😦 I wish 2019 will be a better year for my books because I have a LOT on my TBR!
So, here are the 15 books I’ve read for the Goodreads Reading Challenge!
- Ringer by Lauren Oliver
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera
- The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
- You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith
- The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin
- My Lady Jane by Hand, Ashton, Meadows
- Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
- Summer Days & Summer Nights by Stephanie Perkins and other authors
- Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi
- To All The Boy I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian
- Are We All Lemmings and Snowflakes? by Holly Bourne
- The Manifesto on How to be Interesting by Holly Bourse
So, these are the books I’ve read! Hopefully next year, I can increase my goal and rad more books 🙂